In Parcent, Alicante, Divine Spain, March 10, 2010
The Smedema Declaration of Independence from Dutch legal ruling!
When in the Course of Human events it becomes necessary for one human being to dissolve the legal Dutch rules which have connected him with the Dutch state and Queen, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitles him, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that he should declare the causes which impel him to the separation of normal Dutch legal ruling.
We Humans hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government or new legal rules, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
Such has been the patient sufferance of Hans Smedema and his wife; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government and legal rules, until international justice has been done. The history of the present Royal Dutch State, is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over Hans & W..s Smedema, and probably many unknown others.
- The Royal Dutch Government and Queen have secretly taken away the normal civil rights of Hans en W..s Smedema, without informing them! And even after it was well known, that they suffered badly for this scrupulous behavior for many, many years.
- The Royal Dutch government has forbidden his Governors and officials like mr. Ruud Rosingh and dr. mr. Michels van Kessenich-Hogendam CTIVD to pass investigations of immediate and pressing importance and when so suspended, they have utterly neglected to attend to them.
- The Royal Dutch government and Queen have refused to pass other investigations and Laws for the accommodation of Hans and W..s Smedema, formidable to tyrants only.
- The Royal Dutch Government has called together legislative bodies at secret places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing Hans & W..s Smedema into compliance with those secret measures. Even the normal Dutch people were not to know these secret rulings!
- The Royal Dutch government has betrayed Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness invasions on the rights of the people.
- The Royal Dutch government and Queen have refused until know, to take away the conspiracy against Hans & W..s Smedema, the State and Hans & W..s Smedema remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
- The Royal Dutch government has endeavored to prevent the population to know about the conspiracy against some inhabitants; for that purpose obstructing the Laws; refusing to pass others, and raising the conditions of new investigations.
- The Royal Dutch government has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing Assent to Laws for establishing again normal Judiciary Powers.
- The Royal Dutch government has made Judges dependent on their Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
- The Royal Dutch government has affected to render the secret service independent of and superior to the Civil Power., harassing Hans & W..s Smedema.
- The Royal Dutch government and Queen have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our widely known laws; giving Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
- For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of the Dutch State:
- For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by an honest Jury:
- For Hans Smedema to be tried for offences needed to defend himself and his poor wife against the secret rulings of the Royal Dutch Government:
- For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
- For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to secretly legislate for Hans en W..s Smedema in all cases whatsoever.
- The Royal Dutch government has abdicated Government here, by declaring Hans Smedema out of Protection and waging a secret War against him.
- The Royal Dutch government has let Hans Smedema and his poor wife be raped, abused, tortured, ravaged their home, and destroyed their lives
In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Royal Dutch government and Queen, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of free people like Hans & W..s Smedema.
Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Dutch brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here in Divine Spain. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence.
They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation to legal Dutch ruling, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.
I, therefore, Hans Smedema, in Parcent, Alicante, Divine Spain, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of my intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of the World, solemnly publish and declare, That Hans Smedema is, and in Right ought to be Free and Independent, that he is Absolved from all Allegiance to the Royal Dutch government legal rules, and that all legal connection between him and the Dutch State, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent man, Hans Smedema has full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent man may of right do. Specific to ask International Organisations and Tribunals to investigate and put on trial the Royal Dutch Government in this case of harassing Hans Smedema and his wife for over 38 years!
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Spain, America, or any other country willing to protect me, I, Hans Smedema pledge to my Live, my Fortunes, and my sacred Honor.
Hans Smedema B. Sc., crest.en
Copyright 2010 Hans Smedema Parcent, Alicante, Divine Spain